Should you sign the Iowa Board of Nursing Settlement Agreement?
The Lombardi Law Firm assists nurses who are being investigated and being asked to sign a Settlement Agreement. You should never sign a Settlement Agreement just to get it over with. Signing a Settlement Agreement is just the beginning and can lead to a long period of probation with a lot of additional fees.
NOT ALL SETTLEMENT AGREEMENTS NEED TO BE SIGNED!
SOME ARE JUST PLAIN WRONG!
Know your rights and responsibilities!
- Did you know you may not be able to get some jobs after signing the Settlement Agreement?
- You may be ineligible for unemployment benefits if you sign the SA!
- You may not be insurable for some types of health insurance plans.
- You may be charged higher rates for malpractice insurance.
- You are likely being placed on probation, assigned additional continued education – all with additional costs.
- It could be used to blame you for someone else's negligence.
- Make sure the SA is accurate!
- Even if you had a bad day, do not take the blame for others or for something you did not do!
In other words, this can follow you for a long time and cost you thousands of dollars.
We are here to help and for a limited time,
- will review any Settlement Agreement,
- meet in person or by phone, with any nurse and
- advise you of the ramifications
- for a flat-fee of $350.00.
We realize some nurses will have a difficult time getting to West Des Moines so we can discuss this on a conference call or by Skype.
This offer is simply to review the Settlement Agreement and to advise you of the ramifications. The flat-fee does not include time spent if charges are filed or a hearing is required.
Call now and speak with Steve Lombardi or Katrina Phillip. Call today! 515-222-1110