Iowa Personal Injury Lawyer News Story: Tank Keng, 39 from Chicago was driving east on Iowa Highway 141 in Polk County, Iowa. From the other direction Allyson Merry of Granger came across the median and struck his car head-on. In the car were Zong Kent Tang, Joy Liu, Hanna Liu and Kimberly Zheng. The injured were all taken to Iowa Methodist Hospital. If we can assist the Chicago folks with this car accident contact attorney Steve Lombardi, who can lend his 30 years of experience to successfully conclude this personal injury insurance claim. For help call 515-222-1110 or [email protected].
- Dowling student dies in car crash | The Des Moines Register
- Granger teen killed in Friday car crash
- Granger teen killed in Friday night car crash | The Des Moines
- Allyson Vlada Merry Obituary, Granger, IA | Iles Funeral Home – She is an interesting young lady born in Russia, adopted and arriving in the United States in 2006. Went to Dowling and lived in Granger. I have to wonder what caused her car to cross the median.
- One Dead, Four Injured in Two Vehicle Crash in Grimes Friday
VEHICLE 1 WAS WESTBOUND ON HWY 141 AND VEHICLE 2 WAS EASTBOUND ON HWY 141. VEHICLE 1 CROSSED THE MEDIAN AND WAS STRUCK BY VEHICLE 2. BOTH VEHICLES CAME TO REST IN THE WEST DITCH OF THE EASTBOUND SIDE OF HWY 141. BOTH VEHICLES TOTALLED AND BOTH TOWED TO HANIFEN'S. THE FAMILY OF DECEASED HAS BEEN NOTIFIED BY POLK COUNTY. THE ACCIDENT IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION AND HOLD ON BOTH VEHICLES