What legally can I do if I keep on receiving threats from my ex thru text, emails and phone calls?

Cyber bullying is a crime in some jurisdictions. People have gotten sick and tired of reading about teenagers driving someone into depression and suicide. The legislature has accommodated those concerns with laws designed to stop the bullying. Go to the police and report your ex. The police will probably issue a citation for harassment and/or cyber stalking.

Steve Lombardi
Connect with me
Iowa personal injury, workers' compensation, motorcycle, quadriplegic, paraplegic, brain injury, death