Is there anything I can do to settle my health problems after an accident? Hit by car on bike, no treatment, and no police. Now shoulder hurts any recourse? This is not a hit and run, he paid for the damage to my bike, and I agreed he could do it out of pocket because it was less than his deductible and I thought I was fine. That night he gave me a ride home and did admit he did not look my way. He also loaned me a wheel for my bike which I did not use. He paid me with a check for the damage. I have pictures of my bike and his truck (license plate yes but a bit fuzzy) from the night. I have his name, address, phone number, and place of employment, and receipts from my bike repair. I will feel bad about renegotiating our agreement but my health is at stake. Is there anything I can do?

Call us if you have legal questions. Steve Lombardi is a personal injury lawyer in Iowa.  If you, your spouse or a member of your family or friends are involved in any kind of accident contact the Lombardi Law Firm. We can assist you with your claim. Don't delay, call today. 
Steve Lombardi, Attorney

The answer to your question depends on the date of the accident and if you signed any paperwork. Also how serious is the shoulder injury, does a doctor say you require surgery and have you suffered any other injuries to the shoulder after the bike and car accident?