I'm the victim of a hit and run accident, should I get a lawyer?

Question Detail: I'm the victim of a hit and run accident that caused $15k in damages. I was taken to the ER with back pain. Should I obtain a lawyer?

Answer: Yes. Do you have insurance that covered you if in an auto accident during this period when the accident occurred? Is there any possibility of proving who the H&R driver is? Yes, get a lawyer. These are complicated insurance claims and your insurance company will not be on your side because you may be asking them to pay money to you.

Steve Lombardi
Connect with me
Iowa personal injury, workers' compensation, motorcycle, quadriplegic, paraplegic, brain injury, death