How do I serve a small claim petition in Iowa?

Question Detail: Instead of serving the party in person, in regards to a small claims court case, can I serve the party using a third party proof of mailing?

Answer: Yes, just read the rules under Iowa Code 631.4

Steve Lombardi
Connect with me
Iowa personal injury, workers' compensation, motorcycle, quadriplegic, paraplegic, brain injury, death