Iowa Car Accidents
Injured In A Car Accident? Know Your Rights.
If you’re suffering from pain resulting from a car accident the first thing you need to do is find a good personal injury lawyer. Finding the right lawyer is one phone call away. We file many personal injury lawsuits every year. We file suit in order to get our client the award they deserve. Let us do the same for you.
Filing A Claim After A Car Accident
If you have insurance coverage, first thing you should do is place your insurance company on notice of the accident by calling the agent; most insurance companies have a toll free number to report an accident. If you don't have insurance, at the scene, stop talking to the other driver and, as mentioned above, called a skilled car accident attorney. But before you provide a recorded statement. Talk with us first before you say anything to the adjusters. You won't be sorry.
Here at the Lombardi Law Firm we are dedicated to working with you to ensure the other driver’s insurance company, doesn’t attempt to strong-arm you into settling for less than what your injuries are worth by blaming you for the accident. We understand how insurance adjusters work when it comes to car accidents, and frankly, we know there goal is to pay you the least amount of money for your personal injury claim.
What is your case worth?
If you have a serious personal injury claim then you need us working on your side. We specialize in representing car-truck-motorcycle-ATV-pedestrian and every kind of accident victim. There’s a great deal of effort that goes into proving who was at fault in a car accident and developing the medical evidence you will need for a complete recovery.
Are you prepared to gather and to preserve your evidence? Start here or call us at 515-222-1110.
- Photographs of the cars, trucks or motorcycles involved.
- Photographs that show the damage to the vehicles.
- Photographs of the location of the collision.
- Photographs and measurements of any skid marks or scuffs on the road's surface.
- Photographs and measurements of anything that obstructed your vision along the roadway.
- The towing bill.
- Damage repair estimates with details of what was damaged or the total loss report.
- If the car, truck or motorcycle was a total loss then a photograph of it's condition just previous to the collision and the odometer reading.
- You may need the bill-of-sale for the car, truck or motorcycle.
- Car rental receipt or invoice if you had to lease a car while yours was getting repaired.
- The police officer’s report of the accident; investigating officer's report.
- Medical records from the medical service providers that show your conditions, diagnoses, prognosis, tests and other treatments.
- Medical bills for all expenses for which you will make a claim.
- Wage loss statement from your supervisor.
- Medical reports indicating whether you have permanent impairment and restrictions.
- Doctor's slip saying you had to miss work.
- Witness names and contact information.
The attorneys of the Lombardi Law Firm are able to assist you with all the above and more.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident contact us online or call us directly at 515.222.1110 for your free, no obligation consultation.