Two Council Bluffs Boy Scouts injured in house fire caused by gunpowder have been released from hospital

Posted on Apr 09, 2014

Two Council Bluffs Boy scouts who were burned in an explosion on Thursday March 27th have been released from St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center in Lincoln, Nebraska.  Jared Holcomb and Scott Brown, upperclassmen at Abraham Lincoln High School in Council Bluffs, were among a group of Scouts “experimenting with gunpowder” for a project in preparation for an “Order of the Arrow” ceremony.  Two other boys and two adults were also hospitalized and released earlier.  Most of the injuries were second-degree burns.

Read more about Two Council Bluffs Boy Scouts injured in house fire caused by gunpowder have been released from hospital

2 Council Bluffs Boy Scouts released from hospital after explosion

Explosion, fire injures Council Bluffs Boy Scouts

Read More About Two Council Bluffs Boy Scouts injured in house fire caused by gunpowder have been released from hospital...