Charges filed in fatal Marshalltown crash
Police in Marshalltown have filed charges against the driver involved in a deadly crash on Nov. 1. Two people -- 4-month-old Dylan Quiros, and 20-year-old Chendo Quezada -- died early that morning when a sport utility vehicle rolled into Linn Creek. Four others were injured. Police said a 17-year-old girl remains hospitalized while three others have been released.
- Charges filed in Iowa crash that killed two - Omaha.com
- UPDATE: Police say infant in Marshalltown crash dies
- Infant dies in Marshalltown, Iowa, crash - Omaha.com
- Iowa Accidents News - World News Report
- Marshalltown man charged in fatal traffic accident - Radio Iowa
Hanken says Chavaria was the boyfriend of the woman who was killed. The crash happened just before 2 a.m. last Thursday (November 1).
Investigators have not said if speed or alcohol may’ve been factors in the crash. “We are continuing the investigation and we are potentially going to be looking at additional charges, should they be applicable, after our consultation with the Marshall County Attorney’s office,” Hanken said.