15 THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN YOUR CAR ACCIDENT CASE
Clients often ask what they can do or could have done to make their case better, to get it settled for more money and sooner. So today I will list fifteen things you can do from day one of the accident that would make your case settle sooner and for more money.
15 THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN
- Doing the right thing soon after the accident.
- Picking a good honest lawyer with a litigation system.
- Helping to manage the right evidence.
- Taking the right action.
- Preserving the right evidence.
- Saying the right things, when they need to be said.
- Knowing what the lawyer will need to prove.
- Knowing when the lawyer will need to show the proof.
- Being ready to testify.
- Helping to identify the right witnesses.
- Cooperating with the doctors to get the right medical care.
- Taking the time to help the doctor create the right kind of record.
- Staying in contact with your lawyers and their staff.
- Knowing what the law requires for you to win.
- Staying off of social media accounts.
CAN WE HELP YOU?
The Lombardi Law Firm is not, and never will be, a volume law firm. We are not interested in advertising to get a lot of cases, while ignoring the clients we have agreed to represent. We focus on fewer cases and fewer clients. We educate. If the Lombardi Law Firm can help you to achieve the goals of sooner and for a higher amount, contact us online or call us direct at 515.222.1110. We have been litigating for over thirty-five years, we are a boutique firm interested in serious personal injury and cases that make a difference. Call today.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "15 Things To Do To Improve Your Car Accident Case"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."