The 8 Most Ignored Rules of Boating
4/29/2012Stacy Amanda Rodriguez from S.S. Boat Insurance was nice enough to send me a blog she wrote titled, 8 Most Ignored Rules of Boating. Here is the link and the main points she makes. Having grown up on a boat I have to say she’s hit some of the main rules and how boaters increase their risk of injury by ignoring these common sense rules of safety.
- Too many folks in the boat.
- Balancing weight distribution.
- Correct starting of the boat.
- Running aground rules.
- Avoiding speeding and a reasonable speed.
- Boating while drunk of drugged.
- Know your night lights.
- Do you have safety equipment in the boat?
Category: Boating Accidents
There are no comments.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "The 8 Most Ignored Rules of Boating"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."