I'm often asked why it takes so long to settle a workers' compensation case. Most people want to get on with their life and just settle, but that's not what you should do because that my friend can come back to haunt you. Listen in as Attorney Lombardi explains why you should allow the case time to develop and that normally means waiting until your medical condition stabilizes.
The #1 Reason Why Work Comp Cases Don’t Settle
- Medical – Medical is the #1 reason why cases don’t move towards settlement negotiations.
- Should you rush to the settlement table?
- What should I do?
- Cooperate with the doctors
- Follow the doctor’s advice and recommended treatment
- Do your home exercises and wound care instructions.
- Don’t get re-injured
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "The #1 Reason Workers' Compensation Cases Don’t Quickly Settle"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."