Michigan State Gymnastics Doctor Investigation Continues
More than sixty women have filed civil suit against Dr. Larry Nassar, the former Michigan State Women’s Gymnastics doctor. This radio program touches on several of the problems with Michigan State athletes and athletic programs. Considering the seriousness of the issues and problems, it is difficult to accept the status quo.
“Nassar, a former doctor for USA Gymnastics who had a clinic at Michigan State University, was charged in November with sexually assaulting a girl at his Lansing-area home. He also is charged in federal court with possessing child pornography and faces at least five lawsuits from women and girls alleging abuse.”
In the Schuiling Report attorney David Mittleman from Church Wyble Law Firm discusses the suits he’s filed on behalf of the women who were subjected to this controversial trainer. Skip ahead to 49:45 minutes for the discussion about the Nassar's civil suit involving a controversial procedure known as a "vaginal adjustment". Really? MIttleman filed on behalf of twelve women.
The Schuiling Report March 8th,2017
- Western Michigan Men's Basketball Head Coach Steve Hawkins
- CBS Sports Network's Ben Holden
- Attorney David Mittleman
- Detroit Free Press sportswriter Chris Solari
- More than 100 MSU faculty call for outside Nassar inquiries
- Nassar ordered to stand trial on sexual assault charges
- Will MSU staff face charges related to Nassar?
- At MSU: Assault, harassment and secrecy
- Church Wyble Law Firm
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Radio Report on Larry Nassar"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."