My clients ask what I think about the candidates. I tell them to understand the terminology and when you do that you will understand what is in the best interest of your wallets, your conscience and your family. Don't be fooled by false promises from someone who has never been in a position to develop and get public policy and laws passed. Shouting isn't leading. Name calling isn't the sign of a person with a plan that serves the people. Let's look at the key definitions.
- Bigotry – Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot. A bigot is a person who a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially: a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group) Full Definition: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
- Xenophobe - One unduly fearful of what is foreign and especially of people of foreign origin.
- Racist - A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
- Misogynist - A hatred of women.
- Sexists practice sexism - Sexism is prejudice or discrimination based on person's sex or gender.
- Birther - It's an organization of conspiracy theorists. http://www.birthers.org/
- Pathologic liar - Pathological lying is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. Habitual liars are pathologic liars.
Racists, xenophobes, sexists, misogynists, birthers and one pathologic liar loves this Make America Great Again slogan; it's their brand. And Trump is their leader just like Hitler was the leader of the Nazi Party. Come November 8th, if you vote for Trump, you will hide it in shame for the rest of your life. And those of you secretly supporting him know I am right. Now go look at yourself in the mirror, after you look your daughters and wives right in the eye. And when you see your face say the words, "I'm a racist, sexist, a xenophobe, a misogynist, a birther and am following the lead of a pathological liar."
Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) was a prominent Protestant pastor who emerged as an outspoken public foe of Adolf Hitler and spent the last seven years of Nazi rule in concentration camps.
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Let's get our terms down and defined before we head to the election booth."To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."