Like Michael Keaton in Beetlejuice or Saul Goodman from Better Call Saul, Javontae and his band of thieves ARE BACKKKK, still believing that... "It's showtime boys!"
- Markets being worked: Iowa, Louisiana and New York (that we know of).
- Current Name: Calvin Thomas, Mr. Jackson is still his landlord and Mr. Jackson still is claimed his wife suffers from stage 4 breast cancer.
- Premise Owner/Possessor: Lowe's
- Green Dot Cards from CVS and from Walgreens being sought to avoid being evicted by the mean Mr. Jackson.
- Number used 901 267 9739 number for Sedgwick adjuster Robert Johnson.
- Number they were using is 225-276-5233. Burner phone assumed.
- Amount of Settlement being offered: $650,000
- Injury Claimed: Calvin said he was a paraplegic and that he got crushed by a FedEx truck while working at Lowes.
Practice Tip: If you want to practice in the area of personal injury and workers’ compensation law, but are not willing to put in the time and effort to do it right, then associate with a firm that has successfully practiced. Two of these three firms and their lawyers are not lazy or naïve about this area of law. I am aware that several Iowa law firms were contacted but have not contacted me with information. When a firm does not want their information brought to light it usually means they were taken in by these scammers. What that means to me is that they are naïve about what we do and were likely taken in by the scam artists. These scam artists and those like them prey on lazy lawyers who are willing to cut corners because they are greedy. A rule I have always lived by is this: In this business when you get greedy you lose. Don’t be greedy, lazy or naïve, associate with firms that have successfully navigated civil trial work. If we can help you and your client contact the Lombardi Law Firm.
Other blogs about the FedEx and WalMart Scam:
- November 18, 2013: Law Practice: The Paraplegic Scam and the story of Po Javontae – Des Moines, Iowa.
- December 9, 2013: Breaking News: Javontae's paraplegic scam, moves from Iowa to California! - California
- December 13, 2013: Breaking News: Hot off the Dysfunctional Press from the Lombardi Law Firm! – Spokane, Washington
- December 15, 2013: More Breaking News: Where is Waldo? He’s in New Haven, Connecticut
- December 18, 2013: Does Waldo own a jet? – The Big Apple, New York, New York
- December 21, 2013: Paraplegic scammer attempts his scam on lawyers in Baltimore, Maryland
- January 14, 2014: News Update: Fed Ex and Walmart Scammers in New Jersey
- January 22, 2014: Let’s Rock & Roll with Po Javontae, Baltimore, Maryland - Javontae is back trolling again in Baltimore, Maryland, slight change of reported facts. He’s changed his address to: Napoleon, 111 East Little Texas Road, Louisiana 70390. This lawyer did not bite.
- January 27, 2014: Contacted by lawyers in West Virginia. Legal Scam: Javontae is back, this time in West Virginia
- February 7, 2014: February, 7, 2014: Do Louisianans have too much time on their hands? West Virginia
- February 12, 2014: Guess who is back? You guessed it Javontae! | Lombardi Law Firm – Los Angeles, California
- February 18, 2014: FedEx-WalMart Scam Update: What Babe the Blue Ox Has in Common with Javontae?
- February 24, 2014: Lawyer Scams: What makes them all similar?
- February 25, 2014: Javontae Holloway: This scam is all hat and no cattle.
- March 4, 2014: Javontae Holloway: This burner phone scammer has an Ohio Version
- July 10, 2014: Update: Javontae Holloway the Chameleon, or Should I Say “PIG!”
- August 7, 2014: Updated: Javontae Gowdy, a new name for an old scam artist
- August 13, 2014: A New Name – An Old Con Game
- August 25, 2014: The Fed-Ex and Walmart Scam for Dummies
- September 22, 2014: Dread Pirate Roberts, A New & Improved, Javontae Holloway
- November 21, 2014: Law Practice: The Paraplegic Scam and the story of Po Javontae
- December 22, 2014: Javontae aka Troy Williams Gets an “A” For Effort
- January 11, 2015: Latest Update, Iowa, Louisiana, New York
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Legal Scam: Jan. 11, 2015 Latest Update, Iowa, LA & NY"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."