We did have contact with a lawyer from Ohio who recalls this scam from several years back. That version was a little bit different and we suspected lawyers should be aware about this scams evolution. Read what this lawyer from Ohio related to us about Javontae’s earlier version of what has evolved into the WalMart-FedEx Scam. Notice the accident is a factory explosion not a negligent act of hooking up a ramp being used by a forklift driver.
Comment: I have been referred this case by co-counsel several times. Each time here in Ohio, it is an explosion that just happened that day at one of the major companies (I have been seen it from Ford, Steris, Lincoln Electric . . . ). The (story is that the) company knows they were wrong and was previously cited. They have approached him to settle for $800,000 and are coming by the house that evening. Aside from it being Ohio and a different company, it's the same game. I had a co-counsel this past week say they were going to meet with him regardless on the off chance there was a case. I explained that I disagreed with the approach, to call with any questions and ABSOLUTELY do not offer anything.
- November 18, 2013: Law Practice: The Paraplegic Scam and the story of Po Javontae – Des Moines, Iowa.
- December 9, 2013: Breaking News: Javontae's paraplegic scam, moves from Iowa to California! - California
- December 13, 2013: Breaking News: Hot off the Dysfunctional Press from the Lombardi Law Firm! – Spokane, Washington
- December 15, 2013: More Breaking News: Where is Waldo? He’s in New Haven, Connecticut
- December 18, 2013: Does Waldo own a jet? – The Big Apple, New York, New York
- December 21, 2013: Paraplegic scammer attempts his scam on lawyers in Baltimore, Maryland
- January 14, 2014: News Update: Fed Ex and Walmart Scammers in New Jersey
- January 22, 2014: Let’s Rock & Roll with Po Javontae, Baltimore, Maryland - Javontae is back trolling again in Baltimore, Maryland, slight change of reported facts. He’s changed his address to: Napoleon, 111 East Little Texas Road, Louisiana 70390. This lawyer did not bite.
- January 27, 2014: Contacted by lawyers in West Virginia. Legal Scam: Javontae is back, this time in West Virginia
- February 7, 2014: February, 7, 2014: Do Louisianans have too much time on their hands? West Virginia
- February 12, 2014: Guess who is back? You guessed it Javontae! | Lombardi Law Firm – Los Angeles, California
- February 18, 2014: FedEx-WalMart Scam Update: What Babe the Blue Ox Has in Common with Javontae?
- February 24, 2014: Lawyer Scams: What makes them all similar?
- February 25, 2014: Javontae Holloway: This scam is all hat and no cattle.
- March 4, 2014: Javontae Holloway: This burner phone scammer has an Ohio Version
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Javontae Holloway: This burner phone scammer has an Ohio Version"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."