To be really effective you should understand the legal theories for recovery; although without an attorney to advise you I have no idea how you can learn legal theories of recovery on your own. Attorney Steve Lombardi
Many cases are won or lost while giving a recorded statement, simply because the claimant doesn't understand the law and the insurance adjuster does. The adjusters job is to save his company money which means either being able to deny or reduce your claim for payment. Attorney, Steve Lombardi
- Police or Accident Report
- Photographs of the accident scene or visit the accident scene
- Review all measurements of the skid marks
- Review the damage repair estimate to fix your car, truck or motorcycle
- Visit the scene
- Check the speed limit and traffic control devices (stop signs, traffic lights, etc.) on the road/accident report
- Review the liability aspects of your case by thinking about who was at fault and why they should be assigned fault
- Review the damage aspects of your case/ list of medical service providers - Know how you were injured.
- Review possible questions with your attorney, if you have one, or consider the rules of the road as to why the other guy caused the accident and why you didn't.
- Review the 8 Simple Rules on my website
Visit us at www.lombardilaw.com and listen to Attorney Lombardi discuss the answer to legal questions. If we can help you call us at 515-222-1110 or write to me at [email protected] or send Katrina an email at [email protected].