Bring with you anything you have that is in writing, including any communications you’re made with the Iowa Board of Medicine and their investigator.
- The Complaint.
- All medical records you have in your possession.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae.
- A copy of any relevant journal articles.
- A copy of the literature from a drug manufacture that discusses complications and known risks.
- A letter explaining why you believe the Board’s charges are wrong.
- If you’ve been sued a copy of the papers from the lawsuit including the Petition, your Answer, any deposition testimony and interrogatory answers.
- A list of your partners.
- A list of any experts you think should be hired to defend your actions.
- A check in the amount of $5,000.00 for the retainer.
This is not a complete list but it’s a start.
Recent Iowa Board of Medicine Press Releases
Iowa Board of Medicine
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "IBM: Getting Ready To Meet With the Attorney"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."