Ahoy Mates, This past week the forklift driver Javontae Holloway was busy being turned into a paraplegic while working at WalMart with his FedEx truck in New York, then late in the week he switched over to California.
It seems more than a wee bit of a coincidence that on September 19th of all days Po Javontae would change his name to William Roberts. Ya did say Mr. Roberts didn't ya?
After all September 19th is International Talk Like A Pirate Day!. It tis that matey! So why would he chose this name of Mr. Roberts and on Talk Like A Pirate Day?
You will find the answer in the movie The Princess Bride. You see, in Princess Bride, Wesley took over for the Dread Pirate Roberts and last Friday being International Talk Like A Pirate Day it seemed fitting that he would try to steal from attorneys on that day while using the moniker Mr. Roberts! The scallywag! Off to walk the plank!
I suspect this Bilge Rat is working for the American Tort Reform Association and they are assisting him with the story to steal from attorneys. Find a bunge hole and have a grog for me tonight! Toast ye ole Captain a good one! Avast Ya saved the ship for another day!
BLOG LIST ABOUT THIS SCALLYWAG: Other blogs about the FedEx and WalMart Scam
- November 18, 2013: Law Practice: The Paraplegic Scam and the story of Po Javontae – Des Moines, Iowa.
- December 9, 2013: Breaking News: Javontae's paraplegic scam, moves from Iowa to California! - California
- December 13, 2013: Breaking News: Hot off the Dysfunctional Press from the Lombardi Law Firm! – Spokane, Washington
- December 15, 2013: More Breaking News: Where is Waldo? He’s in New Haven, Connecticut
- December 18, 2013: Does Waldo own a jet? – The Big Apple, New York, New York
- December 21, 2013: Paraplegic scammer attempts his scam on lawyers in Baltimore, Maryland
- January 14, 2014: News Update: Fed Ex and Walmart Scammers in New Jersey
- January 22, 2014: Let’s Rock & Roll with Po Javontae, Baltimore, Maryland - Javontae is back trolling again in Baltimore, Maryland, slight change of reported facts. He’s changed his address to: Napoleon, 111 East Little Texas Road, Louisiana 70390. This lawyer did not bite.
- January 27, 2014: Contacted by lawyers in West Virginia. Legal Scam: Javontae is back, this time in West Virginia
- February 7, 2014: February, 7, 2014: Do Louisianans have too much time on their hands? West Virginia
- February 12, 2014: Guess who is back? You guessed it Javontae! | Lombardi Law Firm – Los Angeles, California
- February 18, 2014: FedEx-WalMart Scam Update: What Babe the Blue Ox Has in Common with Javontae?
- February 24, 2014: Lawyer Scams: What makes them all similar?
- February 25, 2014: Javontae Holloway: This scam is all hat and no cattle.
- March 4, 2014: Javontae Holloway: This burner phone scammer has an Ohio Version
- July 10, 2014: Update: Javontae Holloway the Chameleon, or Should I Say “PIG!”
- August 7, 2014: Updated: Javontae Gowdy, a new name for an old scam artist
- August 13, 2014: A New Name – An Old Con Game
- August 25, 2014: The Fed-Ex and Walmart Scam for Dummies
- September 22, 2014: Dread Pirate Roberts, A New & Improved, Javontae Holloway
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Dread Pirate Roberts, A New & Improved, Javontae Holloway"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."