We’ve written so much about distracted driving and one of the main themes, wrong-way driving that I’m literally blue in the face. One more can be added to the list of Iowa wrong-way drivers. This story comes to this Iowa lawyer from The Patch.
A West Des Moines woman reportedly driving the wrong way on Interstate 80 near Earlham early Sunday morning died of injuries sustained when her vehicle crashed head-on with another car.
Megan Wakeham, 24, of West Des Moines, was pronounced dead at the scene, according to an accident report issued by the Iowa State Patrol.
- West Des Moines Woman Reportedly Driving Wrong Way Dies in Collision
- This one is a combination of this law firm’s key practice areas, Interstate Highway accidents and wrong-way driving.
- Link to interstate blog for car and truck accidents.
- Link to wrong-way drivers on the Interstate highways of America.
- And here is the link to wrong-way driving on Iowa interstate highways.
This area is really about two distinct causes, drunken driving and distracted driving. Eliminate those two causes and most of this will take care of itself.