As of August 21, 2010 - This week's Iowa State Patrol Injury Reports
FATALITIES IN IOWA
- A crash occurred in Monroe County on August 19, 2010
VEH 1 WAS EB ON 189TH OR OLD HWY 34 WHEN VEH ENTERED NORTH
DITCH, STRIKING CULVERT, BOTH DRIVER AND PASSENGER WERE THROWN
FROM THE 4 WHEELER ON IMPACT
- A crash occurred in Audubon County on August 17, 2010
VEH 1 WAS EB ON 300TH ST AND VEH 2 WAS WB ON A HILL CREST, VEHS
MET AND COLLIDED, VEH 1 CAUGHT FIRE AND DRIVER OF VEH 2 EXITED
AND PULLED DRIVER OF VEH ...
- A crash occurred in Jasper County on August 14, 2010
ADDITIONAL VICTIMS, FROM VEHICLE ONE 14 YEAR OLD IN CRITICAL
CONDITION TRANSPORTED BY LIFE FLIGHT, AND 16 YEAR OLD FATAL,
FROM VEHICLE THREE, 6 YEAR OLD ...
- A crash occurred in Cerro Gordo County on August 13, 2010
VEH 1 WAS EASTBOUND ON HWY 122, IN A CONSTRUCTION ZONE, VEH 2
WAS WESTBOUND ON HWY 122, THE DRIVER OF VEH 2 LOST CONTROL,
CROSSED THE CENTER LINE AND VE ...
- A crash occurred in Polk County on August 11, 2010
THREE VEHICLES EASTBOUND ON NE 54TH AVE WATER RUSHING OVER
ROADWAY CAUSED A THREE VEHICLE COLLISION ALL THREE VEHICLES
WASHED OFF THE ROADWAY ON THE SO ...
- A crash occurred in Warren County on August 17, 2010
VEH #1, DRIVEN BY FREEMAN, WAS SOUTHBOUND ON HWY 28 APPROXIMATELY 1/2 MI S OF THE HIGHWAY 5 BYPASS. VEH #2, DRIVEN BY WORDEN, WAS NORTHBOUND ON HWY 28. VEH #1 ...
- A crash occurred in Webster County on August 16, 2010
UNIT #1 WAS A ATV 4 WHEELER TRAVELING NORTH ON A DIRT TRAIL ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. UNIT #1 WENT THROUGH A DIP IN THE TRAIL, FLIPPED OVER FRONTWARD'S, AND LANDED O ...
- A crash occurred in Dallas County on August 16, 2010
VEHICLE 1 WAS TRAVELING SOUTHBOUND ON COUNTY ROAD R-16 AND WENT OFF THE ROADWAY TO THE RIGHT GOING ONTO COUNTY ROAD 260TH STREET. VEHICLE 2 WAS APPROACHING THE ...
- A crash occurred in Winneshiek County on August 11, 2010
Unit 1 was traveling West on Conover Road approaching the Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail. Unit 2 was riding North on a bicycle on the trail and crossing Con ...
- A crash occurred in Delaware County on August 11, 2010
THE PICKUP WAS TRAVELING WEST OUT OF A FARM DRIVE AND FAILED TO YIELD TO A CANADIAN NATIONAL TRAIN. THE TRAIN STRUCK THE PICKUP ON THE PASSENGER SIDE. THE PIC ...
- A crash occurred in Adair County on August 10, 2010
VEHICLE ONE WAS TRAVELING EAST ON 250TH ST. VEHICLE ONE LOST CONTROL ON THE GRAVEL ROAD, ENTERED THE NORTH DITCH AND CAME TO REST UPRIGHT. WITNESSES STATED VEHI ...
- A crash occurred in Harrison County on August 9, 2010
VEHICLE #1 WAS NORTHBOUND ON I29. VEHICLES 2, 3, 4, AND 5 WERE SOUTHBOUND ON INTERSTATE 29, TRAVELLING IN A GROUP IN AN UNKNOWN ORDER. I29 IN THE AREA OF THE CO ...