Max Miller and Thomas Prohaska write about an NHL Analyst who is apparently in a legal dispute with his former girlfriend over the return of an SUV and a $50,000 engagement ring the couple exchanged. The former Miss Buffalo will be squaring off over the ring in State Superior Court in Niagara County. I wonder what she will argue. Emotions won’t work as proof in court, she’ll need hard facts that go beyond a simple emotional plea. These are conditional gifts or so say many courts. Read the story here: Barnaby sues former fiancée for return of engagement ring, SUV, by Thomas Prohaska, News Niagara Reporter
They would both do well to read these previous posts although I’m sure the lawyers need the work. He may need the Army's help on this one.
- Engagement Ring | Lombardi Law Firm
- After the break up why should I give back the engagement ring
- Family Law – Broken Heart – Must I Give Back the Engagement ...
- A Testy Engagement Breakup – Wonder why this one didn't work out ...
Oh and after he gets the ring back it can be sold at “Out Of Your Life”.
- To read the article forming the basis of this blog read, Woman Calls Off Wedding, but Won't Give Up $17,000 Ring - Lemondrop.com
- For additional reading see these posts that are posted in The Verdict.
- Family Law: Breaking up is hard to do.
- Family Law - Broken Heart - Must I Give Back the Engagement Ring ...
- 2/25/09 - Question: My daughter's 'ex' future father-in-law is asking her to return her engagement ring over a year after his son broke off the engagement. ...
- Family Law: Broken hearts and other disappointments | Lombardi Law ... But who gets the engagement ring when the wedding is called off? In this article Steve Lombardi discussed the hows and questions to ask about whether this ... www.lombardilaw.com/.../family-law-broken-hearts-and-other-disappointments.cfm
1 Comments to "A $50,000 Engagement Ring Fight - That ring is going back to Barnaby. Call in the ARMY!"
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "A $50,000 Engagement Ring Fight - That ring is going back to Barnaby. Call in the ARMY!"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."