The Verdict - The Lombardi Law Firm Blog
Here at the Lombardi Law Firm we add blog content that is personal to those involved in accidents. We write this way so you have an understanding of how we think and handle cases - your case. We invite you to call us if you think we can help you resolve your legal problems. We settle most of our cases, because we do the basic legal work necessary to understand the facts of your case. We offer on our website, relevant and concise information that you will be helpful to you as you get ready to settle or to try your case.
We can and will do the same for you. That's my promise. So call us today!
Steve Lombardi, 515-222-1110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the Iowa State Patrol accident report, on September 17, 2009 in Muscatine County, Rhonda Levsen driving Northbound on Zachary Ave failed to stop at the 171st St. intersection. Levsen’s Chevy Impala landed in the north ditch. This 49-year-old Montpelier resident was not wearing a seatbelt and was taken to the Ames Hospital and the investigation is still under way on the accident. The accident occurred at 10:28pm and the road was reported as unlit and dark.
I'm not familiar at all with Muscatine County, but it's not unusual for country gravel roads to be unlit. Getting used to them is just a part of living in rural Iowa. See our blogs below.
- Passing on the shoulder in rural Iowa requires reducing one's ... Jul 28, 2009 ... Passing on the shoulder in rural Iowa requires reducing one's speed. Email Member · Steve Lombardi. Attorney (866) 735-1102 Ext 335 ...
- Rural Newton, Jasper County Intersection Collision - Motorcycle ... At a rural intersection on Highway F17 just west of Baxter, Iowa a Newton man ... There is an intersection on Hickman Road in Clive where the City installed a camera ... The Lombardi Law Firm (866) 735-1102 Ext 335 www.lombardilaw.com/ ...
- Rural Iowa driveway ditch crossings can be very dangerous ... Posted by Steve LombardiJune 12, 2009 10:40 PM ... while somewhat humorous, gets across some very serious points about rural roads and driver safety. ...
- Driving on Iowa's gravel roads requires a certain skill set ... Driving on Iowa's gravel roads requires a certain skill set. Email Member · Steve Lombardi. Attorney (866) 735-1102 Ext 335 ...
- Iowa Crash in Rural Mahaska County | InjuryBoard Des Moines On the Road. Automobile Accidents · Mass Transit (Airline, Cruise Ship, Train, Bus) ... Iowa Crash in Rural Mahaska County. Email Member · Steve Lombardi ...
- Multi-car-truck collision in rural Iowa kills two - One vehicle 3 ... Lexington Road is a diagonal in a northwest to southeast direction. The aerial map from Mapquest shows this to be a rural area between West Chester and ...
- Farm Equipment Accidents - Road travel by teens | InjuryBoard Des ... Always watch for farm vehicles on rural roads, especially at planting and harvest. ... The Lombardi Law Firm (866) 735-1102 Ext 335 www.lombardilaw.com/ ...
- Two motorcycle riders, not wearing helmets collide and are injured ... Posted by Steve LombardiMay 18, 2008 12:29 AM. Tags: None ... but not wearing a helmet while riding on a rural road can be risky business. ...
- What causes washboarding on Iowa's farm to market roads ... On August 14th 2009 Terry Hagen was headed eastbound on a gravel road when he lost control ... Posted by Steve LombardiSeptember 02, 2009 2:20 PM ... Gravel roadways in rural Iowa present much different challenges than do paved roads. ...
- The Interstate Highway Graveyard, "Speed Kills" | InjuryBoard Des ... Aug 28, 2009 ... Posted by Steve LombardiAugust 28, 2009 10:31 AM ... 3.2% over the ten-year period, while rural road deaths increased by an alarming 9.1%. ...