The Lombardi Law Firm is a civil litigation firm that handles its own work and works with referring attorneys while paying and being paid referral fees. We pay out thousands of dollars each and every year to lawyers from Iowa’s rural counties. Lawyers from the smaller less populated counties refer cases to us and together we handle the work while allowing them to be co-counsel in their client's personal injury and workers compensation cases that they would not necessarily be qualified to handle. Maintaining rural lawyers in practice requires them to earn a decent living and our referral program does just that. Depending on how much work you refer to us, we will adjust our referral fee percentage.
There are just two reasons why insurance adjusters want to talk with you - and only two reasons. 1. Get you to tell them something that allows them to pay you nothing. 2. Get you to tell them something/anything that allows them to pay you less than what should be fair compensation.
THERE IS NO OTHER REASON WHY THEY WANT TO TALK WITH YOU!
Our clients come from all walks of life and after 30 years we have thousands of clients who refer their friends and relatives when suffering a serious injury or when they have questions about a personal injury. We know the law and there aren’t many types of cases we’ve not handled. Our goal is to get your the recovery you deserve to better your life.
Our State-Wide Practice Areas Include:
- Car and Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Interstate Highway Accidents
- Motorcycle, ATV, Bicycle, Skateboard and Hoverboard Accidents
- Wrong-way Interstate Highway Accidents
- Property Related Personal Injury Accidents – Including falling limb, falling tree claims.
- Fire, Gas Explosion and Electrocution Claims
- Workers Compensation Injuries
- IowaBoard of Medicine Professional Licensure Actions – We defend doctors
- Boating Accidents
- High-Speed Police Chases - We repesent innocent victims/citizens!
- Drunk Driver Cases that result in personal injury to the dependents of the drunk driver and the other guy driving down the street
- OWI and CDL problems
- Iowa Board of Medical Examiner Investigation and Professional License Suspensions
- Property Damage Claims
As the lawyer who has heard it all I invite you to call me to talk about your case or your client’s cases. We are here to serve. 515-222-1110 or [email protected]